Friday, August 6, 2010

Thrifty Tidbits - 8/6/10 edition

Check out these grocery prices from 1950...

Wow, that would be nice! With prices like this, you wouldn't have to use coupons anymore!
Well, back to 2010...

PRINTABLE COUPONS:
I'm printing these coupons today, what are you printing up?

SWAGBUCKS:
Have you been searching on Swagbucks today? I have been because it is Mega Swagbucks Friday and you can win even more Swagbucks with a single search! Click here to sign up if you aren't already racking up those Swagbucks!

TARGET:
I am headed back to Target today for more of the same freebies from yesterday! I printed out some more DiGiorno, Bic, & Papermate coupons, so I'm heading back for some more fun.

FREEBIES:
Bath & Body Works Lotion!
I printed out this coupon for a free (no stings attached) travel size Bath & Body Works lotion in their new scent "Dark Kiss". I'll pick that up today - gotta love a freebie! Print your coupon here - it's good through Sunday, 8/8!

Anthony's Pasta Meal Planner!
Click here to sign up for Anthony's Pasta meal planner. The planner contains recipes and coupons! This is only open to Arizona and California residents, so take advantage of this great deal!

Safeway Refreshe Soda Sample!
Click here to request a free sample of Safeway's new soda, Refreshe.

Free Food from Circle K!
I also picked up a free pack of donuts and a hot chocolate (not a coffee drinker) from Circle K this morning with my Diamondbacks Strike Out Coupon I printed out last night. Lots of other people are reporting they were able to print a coupon for a free deli sandwich. Those coupons change depending on the strike out count. Click the Circle K/D-Backs icon on the right side of my blog next time they have a home game (which is tonight at 6:40pm). The Free Sweet Snack & Free Coffee coupon is still up and valid all day, so hurry & print it out here!

Free Taco Bell Tacos!
Speaking of the Diamondbacks, they won their home game last night which means 3 free taco Bell tacos for everyone between 4-6pm (with purchase of a large drink)! Go DiamondBacks! Click on the big taco icon on the right side of my blog for more details!

DEALS FROM READERS:
One of my awesome readers, Cindy, spotted the "Kellogg's Fuel for School" coupon booklets at Basha's this week. Make sure you grab a couple for some awesome deals! Thanks Cindy!

What thrifty activities are you guys up to today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails