Monday, August 30, 2010

Mail Call Monday - Sideways Style

Thank you Blogger for turning my picture sideways and not letting me rotate the image.
: /

Onto the more pressing issue... do you see something missing here???

No early ads?!?!?! I don't know what to do with myself. I was already preparing myself for next week when Labor Day would cause my grocery ads to be a day later than usual, but this is just depressing.

I did receive 2 free magazines - OK & Shape.

I also was pleasantly surprised to see a Fry's coupon booklet. I always hear about other people receiving these in the mail, but I never have. I don't think I have anyway. It is full of awesome manufacturer's coupons- hooray! Well, hopefully my grocery ads will show up tomorrow so I can get to work on My Favorite Deals!

2 comments:

  1. I saw 1 fun thing: Albertsons has a coupon $1 off 2 Kraft dressings. Fry's has them for $1.47 (I think) and there were coupons in the paper, ultimately cheap or free. Fry's is still accepting competitor coupons and coupons are $1.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails