Friday, August 20, 2010

4 Winners! Box Tops for Education & Redbox Codes!

Okay the results are in....
The winner for a code worth 25 Bonus Box Tops for Education is...

The Flying Gutchess!

who will donate the Box Tops to

"Sonoran Heights in Surprise!! We are an EXCELLING ABOVE AVERAGE AND ALL AROUND WONDERFUL SCHOOL :)"

and

The winner for a code worth 10 Bonus Box Tops for Education is...

Kelly!
who will donate the Box Tops to:

"Box Tops for Palms Christian School in Surprise! :)"




And the 2 winners for a free Redbox rental code (valid only at Kroger/Fry's locations) are...

Meeyeehere
 who said,
"I want to see Death at a Funeral!!!"

and

Elizabeth
who said,
"I've been wanting to see the Percy Jackson movie!"

Winners: Please send me your email addresses to claim your prizes within 48 hours.
Meeyeehere - I've got yours, no email to me required. Thanks!

Thanks to everyone for entering this quick give away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails