Thursday, August 26, 2010

Free groceries from Bashas'!

I (like many of you) was at Bashas' yesterday for the free C&H Sugar.

What an awesome deal! I had 3 coupons I wanted to use, but I knew the limit was one per transaction. I rang up with the assistant manager (who was super nice and helpful) and asked her if it was a transaction limit or a per person limit. She looked at the ad and decided it must be a transaction limit because the upcoming deli chicken deal specifies limit 2 per family. She rang up my sugars in 3 seperate orders so I could get all 3 free - awesome! I was also thrilled to use up the rest of my Breyer's ice cream coupons after the Albie's fiasco last week. My ice cream coupons made the Breyer's free and my C&H Sugar coupons made the sugar free, so with no tax (thanks City of Mesa), I walked out paying absolutely nothing! Gotta love that.

Since I am not usually at Bashas', I took a quick stroll around to check out potential deals and see if I could find any coupons to add to my coupon stash. Bashas' is always great for a coupon hunt - they never disappoint!

I found Shamrock Farms milk - both varieties priced at $1 each, so use this .35/1 internet printable coupon to make them free!

I also found Lawry's Seasoning with hangtag MQs - .55/1 any Lawry's 8 or 16 oz. Seasoned Salt, 6 or 11 oz. Garlic Salt, or any size Garlic Powder. I've seen those items on sale at Fry's for a dollar recently. So, I'll hang onto these coupons and wait for a sale.

Double coupons on one item! Wowza.
1.00 off any one Sea Pak frozen item - no ketchup purchase necessary
.55 off any one Hunt's Ketchup - says DND, but it is coded with a 5, so you might get lucky.

Did you guys get your free sugar yesterday? I hope so!

3 comments:

  1. That's fantastic! I've been on the hunt for those Breyer q's. no luck, and no sugar either. I'll save it for another day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Went to Bashas and bought u by kotex tampons 4.99, used one $1/1 MFQ and one $1/1 Basha's store Q, got 2 cats for FREE boxes of Playtex gentle glide sport! Has anybody else had this happen? Can I do it again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to Bashas today and they didn't have the Breyers on sale it's Dreyers on my ad?? WTH!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails