Friday, August 27, 2010

Another Target Trip!

Since the grocery sales are a bit slow this week, I've been hanging out at Target enjoying all the freebies and close to freebies I can find there!

I grabbed more of the same from my Target trip earlier in the week - Juicy Juice and Snyder's Pretzels.

2.24 Snyder's Pretzel Rods (3)
-1.00/1 Target IPQ (3)
-1.00/1 peelie MQ (3)  - found at Fry's
.24 each

2.59 Snyder's Pretzels (2)
-1.00/1 Target IPQ (3) - print here

-1.00/1 peelie MQ (3) - found at Fry's
.59 each

.50 Snyder's Pretzel Travel Packs (8)
-.50/1 peelie (8) - found at Fry's
FREE!

1.88 Juicy Juice 8 pack (7)
1.68 Juicy Juice 8 pack - clearanced
-1.00/1 Target IPQ (8) - no longer available
-4.00/2 IPQ (2) - print here
.38 for regular priced packs, .18 for the clearanced pack
3.22 for all 8

5.12 paid on a Target gift card


I was most excited to grab these Snyder's travel bags free!
 
I thought for sure the Snyder's coupons would have a size restriction on them, but neither the .50/1 nor the 1.00/1 did. The only size restriction is on the Target IPQ which requires a purchase of an 8 oz. bag or larger. I guess you could use the 1.00/1 peelie on the .50 bags for some possible overage, but I didn't want to push my luck. If you can find those .50/1 peelies (I've seen them at almost every Fry's store in the past week), you can score free pretzel travel bags too! These are the perfect size to throw in a diaper bag for a quick toddler snack on the go or in a school lunch for an older child.

I was also on a reconaissance mission at Target.. here's what I found!

Select school supplies are marked 30% off

And some other school supplies are marked at 50% off

These markers were marked down to $1.32.

This globe was marked down to $18.48.

And this writing tablet was marked down to $2.08.
If you are still in need of school supplies, head over to your local Target and see what's being marked down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails