Thursday, August 26, 2010

Safeway Recon Mission

I am not Safeway's biggest fan right now after the lame shopping trip I had there last week, but I headed in there looking for the MDA coupon booklets, coupons, and any clearance deals. I ventured to a different store than I normally head to hoping to find those MDA booklets, but no luck.

That's okay, I found lots of things on clearance. For you Gilbert folks near the Safeway at Val Vista & Elliott, you may want to snag these awesome deals!

Bounty Single Rolls
50% clearanced from 2.99 to 1.49
Use .25/1 MQ from 8/1 PG to get these for .49 each!

Iams Healthy Naturals Cat Food
50% clearance from 8.99 to 4.49

10 pack Individual Boxed Kellogg's Cereals
50% clearance from 4.29 to 2.14
I know we all get a ton of cereal free or close to free, but this is a good price for the travel size boxes.

Old El Paso Super Stuffer Taco Shells
-.50/1 (excluding Refrigerated, Frozen or Soup products) MQ 7/11 SS
FREE! 

Just a few things I saw while I was out hunting around Safeway yesterday. Always check your clearance sections, you never know what you'll find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails