Thursday, August 26, 2010

Once Upon A Child

I'm late to the Arizona Blog Hop, but here I am!

I have posted about Once Upon A Child before but I am bringing it up again because it is so awesome!
Once Upon a Child buys and sells gently used children's clothing, toys, baby furniture, equipment and more! They are the nation's largest chain of children's consignment stores. My favorite part about Once Upon A Child is they offer store credit or cash in the same amount. They also have a super quick turn around time. Your donations are sorted through on the same day you bring them in. You can either wait in the store or they can call you once they are finished. They don't purchase everything, but I've never brought in a basket of clothing where they didn't purchase at least one item.


It's hard to walk out without buying something new for your growing children. They have gently used and often new items at super low prices. But then again, it is nice to have the cash for whatever expense may come up. When you are in the store, make sure to ask about special discounts or events. I was in last week and they had signs posted advertising military discounts. Also, make sure to join their email list. Occasionally, Once Upon A Child will hold sales where you can save even more money!


So, gather up those toys, clothes, and other equipment that's cluttering up your home and sell it to Once Upon A Child. Another child will benefit from your donations and you will walk out with cash or store credit! Click here for the closest location to you!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Once Upon a Child! When my kids need a new wardrobe it's the first place I go! AWESOME POST! Jackie -
    http://itscrazycheap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails