Friday, August 20, 2010

Thrifty Tidbits - 8/20/10 edition


I am so happy its Friday! I haven't been doing a ton of grocery shopping because I am still pretty well stocked from my Fry's trips last week, but I do plan on scoring some free Breyer's ice cream and all the other freebies available this week.

MEGA SWAGBUCKS FRIDAY!
Have you been searching on Swagbucks today? I have been and I've been gathering Swagbucks here and there, slowly racking up enough to cash in for Christmas presents! Remember, today is Mega Swagbucks Friday when more Swagbucks are awarded and in higher values too! If you aren't signed up yet, click here to sign up today! If you're already searching online, you may as well be rewarded for it while you're at it!

MY GIVE AWAY ENDS TODAY!
I am giving away 2 free Redbox codes (valid at Kroger/Fry's only) and 2 codes good for 25 bonus Box Tops for Education! You can enter for any of the 4 prizes as many times as you want! But hurry, the give away ends today at 3pm AZ time! Click here to enter!

What thrifty activities are you guys up to today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails