Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I have a confession...

I know you've noticed...
Just in case you've been wondering why I've been a lackluster blog operator the past few months...

This is the culprit! I am 15 weeks pregnant and am due January 27th! I had a miscarriage earlier this year, so in a strange way, I am happy to be feeling super nauseous and exhausted. I didn't feel either of those things when I miscarried, so experiencing all the familiar pregnancy symptoms is oddly comforting.

I officially apologize for:

  • not posting every single day

  • slacking off on grocery shopping

  • posting "My Favorite Deals" list late on Wednesday mornings

  • being generally scatterbrained
I am slowly starting to feel better, so stick with me just a bit longer! I will be back up to full speed soon.

Okay, back to assembling "My Favorite Deals" list! I will have it up as soon as possible!

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm sorry about the miscarriage. Have faith in God, yourself and your family and I hope you'll have a wonderful pregnancy this time! I follow your site every week for the best deals at Fry's, Albertson's and Safeway. If you can keep that going I'll be super excited! And if you don't...I completely understand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...congratulations! No need to apologize...do what you can...but most importantly take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! No apologies needed at all -- you and your baby come #1! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!! So exciting!! So sorry about the miscarriage, I had one recently too but I am expecting in December. Keep up the good work and don't worry about posting every day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How Fun! Congrats!! Don't worry about posting, just take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful! Congrats to you and your family. What a blessing. 15 weeks. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS!! What Happy news!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Best wishes to you and your family during this exciting time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw CONGRATULATIONS!!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Wow, the last thing I would call you is a slacker. I appreciate all of your help.

    ReplyDelete
  11. YEAH!!! I'm so happy for you guys :) Thanks for looking out for us deal hunters (even through your exhaustion). I don't know how you keep it up. Take care sweetie & Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! I'm just getting back into couponing for the same reason. I'm due January 30th. Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails