You've probably noticed I haven't been shopping much this week. I'm pushing all my shopping off until early next week because I am having a yard sale tomorrow morning!
I have SO MUCH STUFF and I hope I can get rid of all of it!
Here are some of my ideas of things I've seen other yard salers do:
- Sell clothing by the shopping bag instead of per piece. I'm thinking $1 per bag.
- Sell water bottles, sodas, & breakfast snacks (doughnuts, muffins)
- Keep money and change in an empty wipes container. Heaven knows I have PLENTY of those!
- Yard Sale Queen
- Suddenly Frugal's "Scenes From A Yard Sale"
- Mint.com's "How to run your garage sale like a business"
Alright all of you frugal, talented readers ... what are your tips and tricks? What do you do to make your yard sales successful and profitable?