I am so excited about this new program! Walgreens will finally be operating a rewards programs similar to CVS. There are some details coming out about the program, but it is still in test mode in Richmond, VA, Kansas City, MO, and Portland, OR. Click here to be notified when the program expands to our area.
Here's what we know so far:
- 10 points are earned for every $1 spent, excluding prescriptions.
- 100 points are earned for every eligible prescription.
- 300 points are earned for every 90-day eligible prescription.
- "Bonus Point Promotions" may be offered which will award additional Walgreens Rewards points with purchase of certain products.
- Ability to track points balance, view purchasing history, browse available rewards, and request Rewards Certificates through the new Walgreens Rewards website.
NOW FOR THE EXCITING PART ... THE REWARDS!
Points may be redeemed for rewards certificates or gift cards and "cool merchandise". Hmmm... not sure what the "cool merchandise" includes, but I am so excited! Click here to look around the Walgreens Rewards website for a sneak peak at this awesome new program! Thanks "I Heart Wags!"