Saturday, May 22, 2010

Getting your hair did - the Arizona Savings way!

I have a confession to make. I cannot remember the last time I got a really great hair cut. When I was in college, I used to get my hair highlighted, cut, & styled every 6 weeks - at a cost of $60 per appointment! Gah! I have turned into such a cheapskate, there is no way I could bring myself to spend money like that. So, I occasionally go to a discount hair salon like Supercuts or Great Clips. These are fine for a simple haircut, but I haven't had my hair styled in ages. I just let my hair grow ... and grow.. and grow, until it was to my lower back and hung there, dead... like drapes on the side of my head. I had to figure out a frugal way to get my hair done.

Enter Brillare Hairdressing Academy...
Brillare is a local hair academy in the valley with 2 locations (one in Chandler 10/Chandler Blvd. & one in Scottsdale off Scottsdale/Camelback). They train students in all aspects of hair styling, cutting, coloring, and other salon services. But they need people to practice on, right?

Enter you...
Don't get skeptical yet! It may sound a little sketchy to have newbie hair stylists working on your hair, but I have only had FABULOUS experiences with the students. They have experienced instructors who closely monitor all cuts, color, and styling.

Now here comes the exciting part... the prices are ridiculously low!
I know you're excited now! See the full list here!

As if this weren't enough, they also do waxing services! I got my hair shampood, cut, and styled and I got my lip and eyebrows waxed yesterday for $24 total plus tip!

So, all my frugal friends, go treat yourself to a little mini-makeover for super cheap! Click here for contact information and to make an appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails