Monday, May 3, 2010

Mail Call Monday 5/3/10

I think we have a pattern here! I am LOVING getting my grocery ads a day early - what a treat! From the looks of things, I'll be spending a lot of time at Safeway this week!

In addition to the ads, I got 2 Kraft First Taste coupons for Oscar Meyer turkey bacon - one is free (up to $4.00) and the other is for 1.00/1. Kraft First Taste (click here for details) is a program designed to have consumers try Kraft's new products and tell other consumers about them. After you've tried the product, Kraft also asks you to fill out a survey about your experience. I've been sampling for a while now and I love it! Usually the new product coupons coincide with grocery sales and OYNO deals, resulting in major deals for me!

I also received 3 free magazines today - Car & Driver, Bloomberg, & OK Magazine. I love the celebrity gossip magazines so I was thrilled to get a free subscription to one of the celeb magazines. This is my first issue and I'm already excited for the next one... and they're all completely free!

What treasures did you get in your mailbox?

1 comment:

  1. How did you sign up to get your weekly grocery ads by mail?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails