Monday, May 10, 2010

What's better than free dog food?

Money making dog food!
One of my super frugal readers emailed me with this great deal at Safeway. If you still have some of those free Purina Mighty Dog coupons left (find them in the 3/28 SS insert), cash them in before 5/16 to make a profit!

"Not a huge find, but I was cashing in on my free mighty dog food cans (5.5 oz.) and received a $1 catalina! I had no idea there was a catalina deal, but the catalina deal info also printed out with it... so here's the info:

4/23 - 5/16
Buy 6 (5.5 oz) single cans & receive $1 catalina
Buy 12 (5.5 oz) single cans & receive $2 catalina
Buy 24+ (5.5 oz) cans & receive $3 catalina

There was a coupon for 1 Free Mighty Dog canned dog food in the 3/28 SS. So, this turns into a small $1 MM if you have 6 coupons." Thanks JC!

JC has a fantastic blog called "Life Under Construction" and on it, (in addition to her beautiful children) she has some great posts called Living Large on Less. Check out this post to see how she got $180 in groceries for 2.89 and this post to check out how she got almost $300 in groceries for 6.16! JC - you are an awesome shopper & I can't wait to see what you score next!

If you find any amazing deals while you are out, send me an email (pictures are always great!) to me at arizonasavings@gmail.com so we can all shower you with praise and then run out and do the same deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails