Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Walgreens Fun!

I had lots of fun at Walgreens today. I got $54 worth of products and made over $11!
I did 10 transactions between 2 different stores. I won't bore you with an outline of each transaction, but here are the deals I took advantage of:

5.00 Nature's Bounty Vitamin D - Receive $5 RR = Free!
Or a moneymaker if you have any Nature's Bounty coupons. I had 5.00/1 IPQs from the Nature's Bounty rewards program - click here for details. So, I paid just tax (.40) and got $5 RR back for each of the 6 bottles I bought.
You can also use any of these coupons for an instant profit:
1.00/1 MQ 3/14 RP
1.00/1 IPQ - print here

3.49 Kotex U Tampons, Pads, Liners - Receive $2.50 RR = .99
I used these coupons to make these free:
1.00/1 Kotex MQ 4/18 SS
1.00/1 Kotex IPQ - print here

.39 Black Forest gummy bears/worms
I used .55/2 internet printables to make these 11 cents each. The IPQ is no longer available - sorry!

I threw some sugar free candy in a few of my orders for my dad's birthday. He's diabetic so he doesn't get to eat a lot of sweets, so I always make sure to spoil him on his birthday!

My stores were full stocked with Nature's Bounty, so head out for some profitable vitamins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails