Monday, April 26, 2010

Mail Call Monday 4/26/10

I got my grocery ads a day early AGAIN this week! Wow, I must be living right! :) Just kidding, but seriously, I really love getting my ads a day early so I can start planning my grocery attacks ASAP. There are lots of awesome Cinco de Mayo sales starting Wednesday, so stay tuned for my favorite deals list!

I received 4 free magazines - Forbes, Dirt Rider, Bloomberg Businessweek, & Flying. My husband will read Flying and the rest will go in the Bookman's pile for trading. I really need to make a run there this week. My stack of magazines is getting pretty tall! If you aren't familiar with Bookman's, click here!

With the grocery ads, came a free P&G coupon insert! I wonder how many thousands of these get thrown out with the "junk mail" in other households... so sad to think about all those coupons in the garbage. Almost makes me want to become a dumpster diver... almost. :)

What did you get in your mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails