Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Zero OOP at Albie's!

 I ventured back into the coupon world after vacation last week, with an easy zero out of pocket transaction! I always love that! The Simply Potatoes Hash Browns $1 price ends tonight, so get out there and get your free hash browns - or get as many as you can and get a raincheck like I did!

1.00 Simply Potatoes Hash Browns (3)
-.55/1 MQ from Safeway Dairy Coupon Booklet (3)
FREE

1.00 Marcal Paper Towels (4) - price is valid into September
-1.00/1 MQ 6/13 SS (4)
FREE

1.50 Albie's French Bread
-Free Coupon from bottom of previous Albie's receipt
FREE

Total = ZERO!

I made french bread pizza for dinner tonight with that loaf of bread and it was delicious! Remember to always check your receipts for those survey coupons.

Check back first thing tomorrow morning for "My Favorite Deals" list highlighting all the awesome July 4th deals starting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails