Friday, June 4, 2010

Target Trip = 68 money maker light bulbs!

Wow, that's a lot of light bulbs. 68 to be exact. I'm irritated that I missed out on the Olay gift card deal, because I was busy with Memorial Day activities. But, oh well. The GE light bulb collection I bought today paid for my other purchases. I grabbed the Nabisco 100 calorie snacks to submit for the Kraft rebate and because I only had to buy one to get 3 free. Plus, I grabbed more free Listerine and I had to buy garbage bags - which are ridiculously expensive by the way! I only had one measly .50/1 Glad MQ to use, so thank goodness for that GE light bulb overage. By the way, YMMV if you can use more than one Target IPQ per transaction. They don't beep, but the fine print does state one per transaction. I was ready to split up all my Target IPQs into multiple transactions, but my cashier didn't care.

2.00 GE Light Bulb - 4 pk. (17)
-1.00/1 MQ 4/18 SS (17)
-1.50/1 Target IPQ (17) - print here
8.50 overage or .50 overage each

2.41 Nabisco 100 Calorie Snack Packs (4)
-BOGO Facebook IPQ (2) - print here (not sure if these are still available)
-B3G1 Target IPQ - print here
2.41 for all 4 or .60 each
I will submit this receipt for the Kraft rebate (i'm only 2.41 away from sending this off)

1.98 Listerine (6) - clearanced
-2.00/1 Listerine IPQ (6) - print here
.08 overage or .02 overage each

6.49 Glad Trash Bags - Target brand wasn't any cheaper
-.50/1 Glad MQ 6/6 RP - Got this insert in the mail yesterday
5.99

.99 Bic Pens - 10 pack (2)
-1.00/1 Bic IPQ (2) - print here
.02 overage or .01 overage each

.50 Reese's - filler

.30 subtotal + 2.09 tax = 2.39 paid on Target gift card

1 comment:

  1. Gr8 job Kim!! Sometimes my Target is picky...sometimes not. I usually use Power/Southern or Power/Ray, but lately Power and McKellips - they're super awesome. You did great!! Your house will be SO bright we'll be able to see it from Cali! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails