Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mail Call Monday ... on a Thursday!

My mail was so great yesterday, I have to make a special post!
  • FREE MAGAZINES -
    • Super Chevy - Hubby is super excited about this free magazine!
    • Surfer
    • Weight Watchers
  • GROCERY ADS -
    • Sprouts - I don't usually shop here but fresh blackberries, blueberries, & raspberries are 97 cents each! That's a great price!
    • Food City
  • COUPONS -
    • 6/13 Red Plum insert! Came with my Food City & Sprouts ads!
    • Kraft First Taste freebie coupon booklet! I have a free coupon for:
      •  Kool-Aid Fun Fizz Drink
      • Kraft Homestyle Macaroni & Cheese
      • DiGiorno Deep Dish Pizza
      • Nabisco 100 Calorie Packs
      • Deli Fresh Shaved Meats
      • Ritz Crackerfuls
DID YOU GET ANYTHING FUN IN YOUR MAILBOX?

2 comments:

  1. Great Mail day! I am looking forward to the Kraft coupons.. hopefully mine come tomorrow!

    Thanks for the MULTIPLE envies you sent! I owe you big time! Let me know when I can send something your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing what you get because it means I'll get that tomorrow! :)

    Allie (in Glendale)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails