Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Mail Call Tuesday!

I had all kinds of awesome things in my mailbox waiting for me after the holiday weekend!

FREE MAGAZINES: Surfer, OK, Forbes, & Bloomberg Businessweek
COUPONS: I got a P&G insert included with my grocery ads today - woo hoo!
REBATE MONEY: I got my $10 Kraft rebate check!
SAMPLE: I received a Cottonelle sample from Walmart with coupons inside!
GROCERY ADS: I've got my grocery ads in hand, working on my favorite deals for you. At a quick glance, Albie's is not tripling and quadrupling coupons this week. Fry's & Safeway still are. It looks like a quieter week than last week with all the July 4th deals, but then again, I haven't really started digging into it yet.

I'll have "My Favorite Deals" list up tomorrow as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails