Today's mail call is a bit quiet, but my ads came early for the first time in 2 weeks, so I am happy!
FREE MAGAZINES: I got my weekly subscription to OK Magazine. I am finding this magazine to be similar to the National Enquirer as far as quality content goes, but who doesn't love a good trashy celeb magazine? Especially when its delivered free to my house?
GROCERY ADS: Here's the scoop on the sales beginning this Wednesday:
- ALBIE'S - No doubling coupons, but some good deals:
- Cheapest milk at 1.67/gallon (limit 2)
- .99 Mott's Apple Juice
- 1.00 cantaloupe
- BASHAS - Cheap eggs, strawberries, and a mix & match event
- .69 AA dozen eggs (limit 2)
- .99 Driscoll's strawberries, 1 lb. package (limit 3)
- Buy 10, Save $10 event with select GM, Betty Crocker, & Pillsbury items
- FRY'S - Quadruple Coupon Event continuing & Mega Event continues with higher prices
- Kraft Cheese is increasing from 1.38 to 1.49
- Life & Captain Crunch cereal is increasing from 1.49 to 1.77
- Pepsi 2 liter products are increasing from .75 to .88
- Crayola crayons and markers prices are staying at .25 and 1.00
- SAFEWAY - Quadruple coupon event continues, cheap milk
- 1.68 Dairy Glen Milk
- 2.00 Wheat Thins -1.00/1 IPQ = 1.00
- .20 corn on the cob
WHAT FUN THINGS DID YOU GET IN YOUR MAILBOX?