Thursday, October 29, 2009

Safeway Run!

I made another run to Safeway today to grab some more money making deals before they end... Kleenex & Mr. Clean. The Kleenex works like this: buy 3 of the .99 boxes, use the .50/3 MQ, pay $1.97 OOP, receive $3 OYNO = $1.03 money maker! Don't try to do more than 3 per transaction though. I took one for the team to test it out... it's a no go. I only received one $3 OYNO. This cat reportedly stops printing on Saturday, so hurry and stock up now!
.
The Mr. Clean deal works like this: Buy 2 Mr. Clean sprays & 2 Mr. Clean liquids for 1.99 each (wyb 3 or more). Use the Free Mr. Clean liquid wyb Mr. Clean spray MQ from the 9/27 P&G. The free MQ rings up at the original price of 3.99 making all four cleaners free plus a .02 moneymaker! This MQ expires on Saturday, so hurry and stock up now!
.
I used my last $10 cat from the Joint Juice deal to pay the OOP and buy a $5 Safeway giftcard. I ended up with a $5 gcard and a $3 OYNO, so this really only cost 2.00. If both Kleenex cats would have printed, this would have been a profitable trip.
.
My friend KC over at Desert Deals Diva is running a fun weekly contest on her blog. She is giving away a $50 Safeway giftcard each week for the next 5 weeks! Wow, think of all the possibilities! You can enter to win by leaving a comment on her blog here. Good luck!

6 comments:

  1. Where did you find the MQ for the Kleenex?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon- I am almost positive it came out of the 9/13 SS. It's a .50/3 that doubles to $1. If its not there, check the 10/4 SS. Sorry, I clipped these a while back and can't remember where exactly they came from. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It didn't work in Marana today... Do you know the ending date and source?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon- Did the Kleenex not work or was it the the Mr. Clean deal?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the heads up on the Mr. Clean deal. I ended up making 5 cents, however the Kleenex Cat didn't print. Oh well I'm happy with my cleaners!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anon- Not sure if you are the same Anon that commented earlier, but I am glad you were able to take advantage of the Mr. Clean deal. That one was the better of the 2 Safeway deals anyway! :) Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails