Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I am living at Walgreens this week.

I am so glad I waited for a better diaper sale to use up my RR. Last week, I paid $11.49 per pack. This week, they end up being $4 per pack before the Caregiver's Marketplace rebates. Yay for cheap diapers! I have had several transactions at several stores over 2 days.

14 jumbo packs Huggies diapers - 3.25 each (after Caregiver's .75 each rebate)
12 boxes Quaker oatmeal - .63 each
24 jars of Ragu pasta sauce - .36 each
3 Emergen-C energy shots - .01 profit
13 Halloween cups - fillers .17 each

I still have about $70 in RR, but now they won't expire until the end of the month. My total OOP is around $7. Not a bad week for my RR to be expiring!

7 comments:

  1. Can you explain the Huggies deal to me step by step? I have 2 single Mom nieces that can use any help with diapers they can get. Thanks jodialcala@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jody - thanks for the comment! This is a great week for everyone to stock up on Huggies diapers at Walgreens. Here's the breakdown:

    Buy 2 Jumbo packs Huggies diapers ($9 ea)

    -$2/1 Huggies internet printable coupon
    -$2/1 Huggies internet printable coupon
    These were available from coupons.com a couple of weeks ago.

    -$1/1 Huggies Q in Walgreen's coloring book
    -$1/1 Huggies Q in Walgreen's coloring book
    These coloring books were sold in children's section a few months back, you may be able to find them on clearance now.

    Pay $12, receive $4 Register Rewards

    Submit for rebate through Caregiver's Marketplace (caregiversmarketplace.com) for additional .75 off each pack.

    Final price $3.25 per pack!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great deal on diapers, thanks for sharing! Just so you know, you can always check out iheartwags.com to see the upcoming ads to know what sales are coming up and plan your trips! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to have to go stock up!!! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you get the Ragu so cheap?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jen! Here's how the Ragu works...

    Buy 8 Ragu at 1.66 each = 13.28
    Use 4 .60/2 Ragu internet Qs = 10.88
    Pay 10.88 out of pocket, earn $8 RR
    Total cost 2.88 or .36 each!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails