Friday, March 19, 2010

Northern TP & Huggies diapers deals from readers!

I've received some great deals from my readers and want to pass these fabulous savings onto everyone:

Cindy from Chandler pointed out this great toilet paper deal at Kmart.
UPDATE: KMART PULLED THE COUPON STATING IT WAS ONLY MEANT TO BE USED IN NEW YORK, SO NEVER MIND. In a nut shell, Hip2Save is reporting (after coupons & cat savings) you pay 10.45 for 60 double rolls of Quilted Northern Toilet Paper! Looks like there may be a problem with the $10/20 Kmart coupon & stay tuned to Hip2Save -she is working on a new scenario. Either way, this is a great deal and one I would definitely jump in on, if I had any more room to store toilet paper. My husband has asked me to stop bringing home toilet paper (and cereal) because we have a year's supply of each! Thanks Cindy!


Julie posted about a $4 Huggies deal at Target - check it out here on her blog! Julie's blog is local to Arizona, it's called CG Couponista and I LOVE it! Julie's Huggies IPQ link takes you to Safeway's printable coupon database which is powered by coupons.com. So, it doesn't have a Safeway logo on it and can be used by any retailer who accepts coupons.

In addition to her Huggies MQ link, there is ANOTHER link here if you become a fan on Facebook here! That is 4 coupons per computer! $3.00/1 is one of the highest value Huggies coupons I've seen since last spring when Huggies released $5.00/1 IPQs - which was probably a once in a lifetime event because they were clearancing out old packaging. Anyway, I just printed my four coupons and they are burning a hole in my pocket! I never turn down a good diaper coupon! Thanks Julie!

Thanks for all the great finds. If you find any great deals out there, let me know so we can share with all of our couponing friends!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for linking to my blog! I almost feel famous to be featured on your blog :) I just printed out the Facebook coupons and cannot wait to head back to Target! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails