Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Target clearance is now at 90% off!

I've been waiting for this blessed day! Unfortunately, the Mesa Target shoppers have not been waiting. Gilbert & Southern is pretty cleaned out, but I hit the jackpot with the .27 Oreos. There were still plenty left on the shelf and they were unmarked, by the way.

4.05 Oreos clearanced to .27 each (15) - 90% off
7.98 Playskool Activity Ball - 50% off
.64 tax
12.67 subtotal
-1/2 Nabisco Cookies MQ (6)
-5/1 Playskool Activity Ball IPQ
1.67 paid on giftcard

SAFEWAY
I was worried today was the last day of the Nabisco crackers "Buy 5, Save $5" deal. It actually goes through 1/7, so you can get free crackers through Thursday. I grabbed 5 more boxes with the $2/2 IPQs that were just released. I had to buy in multiples of 5, but I only had 3 $2/2 coupons. So, I grabbed 5 boxes of Wheat Thins and then a box of animal crackers for 1.29.

10.00 Wheat Thins (5)
-5.00 instant Nabisco discount
1.29 animal crackers
0 tax
6.29 subtotal
-2/2 Nabisco IPQ (3)
.29 paid with giftcard

This completes my second rebate for the Nabisco crackers, so this is actually a $9.71 moneymaker. Yay!

8 comments:

  1. You could also submit the back to school rebate from kraft when you buy 10 cookies or cracker, 5 drinks and 5 easy macs. That would make all of your Oreos an even better deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your amazing!! did you find the oreos in the christmas stuff? or were they by the food? and where did you find the $2/2 coupon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon- YOU JUST MADE MY DAY! I have that rebate in the back of my mind but didn't connect the dots that I am already half way there. Thanks so much!

    Crockett- The oreos were not with the Christmas stuff, they were with the other cookies in the grocery section. And they weren't marked clearance at all. They have snowflakes on the packaging, so that's why they're clearanced. The $2/2 IPQ is on coupons.com - here's the link (http://slickdeals.net/?sdtid=836711&u2=http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=zadmepd36007575&bt=wg&o=60755&c=NA&p=jiCq1gUJ). Thanks for the comment... I hope you find some Oreos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad I could make your day! You give me lots of ideas, so I am glag I could give a little back to you! I got a free gallon of milk at Safeway with the in ad q and The awesome q you gave the link to. I also got 2 free 1/2 gallons at Frys and Cottage cheese for $.40. Thank you for your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't find the california seal on any of the milk or dairy when I went today

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky- I know for sure it's on most of the bar cheese packages and the Mozzarella bagged cheese. I've only seen it on a few other dairy products, but I had a manager show me that all the packaging is done in Pleasanton, CA so its all considered Real California dairy products. I've never had a cashier refuse one of those coupons based on the seal not being on the product, but if they did, I would show them the same thing the manager showed me. YMMV but it's worth a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. While I didn't find super cheap Oreos I did pick up a ton of tissue paper for 9 cents a package and Christmas sugar cookies for 29 cents each! Fun times at Target! Our's was just about cleaned out though...

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am on my way to target RIGHT NOW!!! THANKS! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails