Thursday, January 28, 2010

Free diapers at Wags & the not so mega sale at Frys

Guess what came in the mail yesterday? My BOGO Huggies diapers MQ from Recycle Bank! Perfect timing with all the diaper deals this week. I also had a BOGO Huggies wipes MQ I got from Recycle Bank earlier in the month. If you are not using Recycle Bank, check my post out here! Start now so you can start getting amazing coupons too!

Here's what I did at Wags...
8.99 Huggies diapers (2)
2.50 Huggies wipes (3)
25.48 subtotal
-BOGO Huggies diapers MQ (8.99)
-BOGO Huggies wipes MQ (2.50)
-3/1 Huggies diapers home mailer MQ
-1/1 Huggies wipes MQ from Safeway pharmacy booklet
-1/1 Huggies diapers Wags children's activity book Q (2.00)
-1/1 Huggies wipes Wags IVC - print here if not in your store (3.00)
4.99 subtotal + 1.89 tax = $6.88 on giftcard
Received $5 RR
SUMMARY = 1.88 cost!
I had 2 of the $1/1 Huggies wipes Qs, but the second one beeped and said item not on record. I don't think it was a coupon to item ratio because that usually has a different error message. Weird. Oh well, 1.88 in Wags money for 2 packs of diapers and 3 tubs of wipes is FANTASTIC!

I don't know about you, but I'm not that impressed by this round of the Fry's mega deal. I had a hard time getting 10 items together for a low OOP.

The prices listed are after the $5 discount is taken at the end...
1.49 Chex Mix .01 overage
1.49 Quaker granola bars (2) .01 overage each
1.49 Kraft dressing .50 overage
1.99 Mamma Bella garlic toast .99
.99 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter (5) .01 overage each

Not included in mega sale...
1.00 Wholly Guacamole (4) Free

16.90 subtotal after $5 mega discount
-.50/1 Chex mix eQ
-.50/1 Chex mix IPQ
-$3/2 Quaker products (home mailer Q)
-Free Kraft dressing Fry's home mailer Q (took off 1.99)
-.50/1 Mamma Bella peelie Q
-1/1 ICBINB IPQ (5) - I was able to print 5 from 1 computer!
-1/1 Wholly Guacamole MQ (4)
.20 subtotal + .21 tax = .41 paid OOP

Guess what came in the mail today? My 4 $10/1 Pampers MQs that I blogged about here earlier in the week! I will be heading to Target tomorrow to get in on the $5 giftcard deal with my free Pampers Qs - yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails