Sunday, August 23, 2009

I love the farmer's market!

Don't you just feel healthier walking into a farmer's market? I love all the fresh smells & vibrant colors of the fruits and vegetables! I got a lot of different types of fruits and veggies so Maddie can try out everything and get a taste for lots of different varieties of produce.
.50 honeydew
.25 lettuce
.99 blueberries
.50 strawberries
1.19 carrots
1.50 apples
.18 broccoli
.31 peach
.20 kiwi
.34 bell pepper
.14 plum
.18 nectarine
.38 tomato
.25 corn
.27 orange
1.50 pineapple
1.29 potatoes
2.54 seedless watermelon (13 lbs!)
12.93 out of pocket - what a deal!

4 comments:

  1. HI kIM JUST A NOTE TO SAY WOW!!! WHAT A BARGAIN FOR $12.93. KEEP UP THE COUPONS COLLECTING AND I WILL SEND THEM WHEN I get them. HAVE A SUPER WEEK. lOVE YOU ALL, GMA

    ReplyDelete
  2. What farmers market do you go to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. is this located in greenfield and main or is there adifferent ones where you get all you deals?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon & Cgirll - Thanks for the comments! I go to the Superstition Ranch Market II. It's on Meridian & Apache Trail - between Signal Butte & Ironwood in East Mesa. I know there is another one further west in Mesa. That's probably the one you are thinking of.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails