Thursday, August 13, 2009

Candy Hunt at Target & CVS

I was not specifically craving candy today, but that's what I got! Target
.52 Skittles (15)
8.99 Onesies - Maddie needed new onesies, the 6-9 month ones aren't cutting it anymore
0 tax
16.79 subtotal
-1/1 Skittles Target IPQ (15)
1.79 OOP
These coupons say 1 per transaction, so I was prepared to split them all up. AND this is the first time a Target cashier did not adjust the price of the coupon down to the item's price. So, for each bag of Skittles I bought, I made 48 cents. Wahooo! The overage mostly paid for the pack of onesies.
CVS
.99 PB M&Ms (4)
.09 tax
4.05 subtotal (paid with rx transfer gc)
These M&Ms were not 39 cents like the ones I bought yesterday, but $1 a bag is still a good deal while I am working towards my $15 candy total to get the $5 eb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails