Friday, September 17, 2010

Thrifty Tidbits - 9/17/10 edition


Both my husband and I have been job hunting this week, so I've been too busy to actually DO any kind of thrifty activities, but I have several awesome deals to share with you!

First of all... it is Mega Swagbucks Friday! If you're already signed up, get searching! If not, click here to get started today! You can win free prizes just by searching the web. Swag Bucks are digital dollars that you earn just for doing the things you're already doing. Remember, the Amazon diapers deal I did last month? I had ZERO out of pocket for a huge box of Huggies because I was able to cash in some Swagbucks. Start racking them up today, you never know when you'll need some extra Paypal cash or some extra Amazon.com money.

Do you or anyone you know need a free Blood Glucose Meter? Click here to see if you qualify - you can even choose your own color! How fun!

Click here for a free sample of Pampers Underjams. (You'll need to sign up with Freeflys to get the free sample, but registration is totally free! Plus, you'll get access to all kinds of other free samples!)

Click here for a free sample of Vaseline Intensive Rescue Lotion! (You'll need to sign up with Freeflys to get the free sample, but registration is totally free! Plus, you'll get access to all kinds of other free samples!)
I just love Dr. Oz and his new show. Did you hear about his "Just 10" challenge? He is highlighting the health benefits of losing just ten pounds. And to encourage you along your way, he's giving away free "Just 10" bracelet! You can tell the world you are one of many taking part in the "Just 10" challenge just by wearing this free bracelet! Click here to get your free "Just 10" bracelet!

When is the last time you went bowling? I hadn't been bowling for at least 5 years, but my little brother and sister dragged me along to cosmic bowling. I stayed up way past my bedtime and had tons of fun! I am terrible at bowling, but I forgot how much fun it is! AMF Bowling is running a special - if you bring a group of 4 people, they'll give you $20 off your game! AMF has locations all over the valley. Click here to print your coupon!

1 comment:

  1. I love the AMF one, but the link isn't working. Found this one?? http://bit.ly/daCNem

    Anyway, I still love it and I'm linking back to you on my blog, http://janiegirlfreebies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails