Friday, September 17, 2010

Some Friday Shopping...


I had an appointment with the optometrist this afternoon, so while I was out I stopped at a few places. By the way, it is a lot harder to get errands done when I'm not out at work every day! I feel like I get sucked into my house and things that need to be done around here. Plus, it's deathly hot outside... again!

I stopped into Albie's for some free paper towels. I got 5 of them (free after coupon), but I had to pay tax on them- blech. I paid 42 cents total.

I also stopped by Walgreens because I had a $4 Register Reward that was expiring today. I haven't been to Walgreens in months, but my mother in law gave me the $4 RR and I couldn't let it go to waste. I got .69 aluminum foil, 2.19 clearanced napkins, and a Reese's pumpkin for my husband.

Finally, I stopped by Food City to pick up some La Voz newspapers, but they were all out. I decided to go into Food City and walk around before leaving - I've never been inside a Food City before. I was so excited to see their in-store Torterilla. I love homemade tortillas. I grabbed a pack of flour tortillas for 1.79 and I can't wait to try them out. They smell amazing. Now, I just need to decide what to make.... Sweet pork tacos? Enchiladas? Burritos? I love them all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails