Monday, September 20, 2010

416 Huggies Diapers Shipped to My Door FREE!

The Amazon Diapers deal lives on!

Did you guys jump in on the Amazon diaper deal last month? If you remember this post, I ordered 3 boxes of Huggies diapers last month for zero out of pocket. I have never seen a diapers deal like this, so I knew I had to somehow do it again even though we only have 2 Parents magazine codes this month instead of the 3 we had in August. Good news, I figured it out! I'll show you how I did it....

First of all, I had to use different email addresses than last month's orders. This is not an issue for me because I have lots of email accounts set up to minimize spam. So, each order needs a seperate email address, but can be shipped to the same address.

Second, you'll need to sign up with Amazon Mom


It's a new free program Amazon has for moms and other caretakers to save on baby items. Right now, when you sign up, you'll get free two-day shipping with Amazon Prime benefits and 15% off select diapers and wipes. Plus, when you sign up with free Subscribe & Save delivery, you'll get an additional 15% off diapers and wipes. So, 30% off total plus free shipping! Don't be overwhelmed, I will walk you through this...

1. Get your 2 codes from the September Parents magazines. They are Amazon 20% off codes on orange postcards. Check with friends, family, the library, Bookman's, etc.

2. Click here to sign up with Amazon Mom - it's totally free! Once you are an Amazon Mom, click on the orange button at the top left that says "Shop All Departments". Click on Toys, Kids, & Babies, then click on Baby. Scroll down the left side bar until you see the Diapering & Potty Section. Click on Diapers. Still with me?

3. Now, we need to drill down in the diapers section to the participating diapers. On the left side bar, under Subscription Options, click on Subscribe & Save. Then, click on the brand of diapers you want. We are a Huggies household, so I clicked on Huggies. There are lots of different size options, so if you don't see the size you want on the page, click on the blue bar beneath the diapers picture that says More Options Available.

NOTE- I didn't look too much into the Prime shipping options because I was trying to get my order completed before my 2 year old woke up from her nap. Plus, I don't need all 4 boxes delivered tomorrow. If you need diapers immediately, you may want to look into the Prime Shipping option. I didn't select anything and all 4 boxes are scheduled to be delivered free in 2 days.

4. Ok, once you've found your diapers, click on the title. This will take you to the product page and we are ready to check out. On the right side bar, click on Subscribe Now to sign up for Subscribe & Save service. Go through that set up process and be prepared, Amazon is going to ask for a credit card to put on file. I know, I know... I hate it too, but don't worry. Your card will not be charged unless you authorize the charges at the end. You can cancel this service as soon as you receive your diapers. I would recommend waiting until you actually receive your shipment and then cancel the Subscribe & Save service.

5. Ok, now you should be signed up with Amazon Mom and Subscribe & Save delivery. Your total should reflect free shipping and a 30% discount. This is the screen where you enter your Parents Magazine discount codes. You can stack different codes as long as they start with different letters. There were 2 20% codes released in the September Parents magazine - an S code and W code. If you have both codes, you can save 40% on top of the 30% discount you already have. Enter those codes first - each should show as a seperate 20% discount.

6. At this point, my total was $9.82. I cashed out a bunch of Swagbucks this month to rack up $5 Amazon gift cards. I had 8 $5 Amazon gift cards in my Swagbucks account, so I was able to do this transaction 4 times with zero out of pocket. Even if you don't have any Amazon gift cards, paying $9.82 for a huge box of diapers shipped to your door is a smoking deal!

Here is a copy of my order summary...


If you have any questions, please leave a comment or email me. With both my husband & I out of work, I jumped on this diaper deal because who knows if diapers will be free again? I may have gone a little overboard, buying three boxes of size four and one box of size one. But hopefully we'll have enough diapers to get the 2 year old through the end of the year and get the new baby off and running when she comes in January.

I'll post a picture as soon as my truckload of diapers shows up! Can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. did you use the same codes on each transaction, or do you need 8 magazines? I didn't save my codes from last time because I thought you could only use them once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon- Nope, codes can only be used once. I had a bunch of codes from last month, so that's why I had 8 codes. If you can find two codes, you can still get a box of diapers for super cheap! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great deal! I'm so happy mine are out of diapers and I don't have to worry about the diaper/formula deals anymore!!! :)~

    Jackie http://itscrazycheap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had my Parent's magazine delivered to my house but didn't see any codes...am I just missing them?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails