Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fry's & Safeway = Zero Out of Pocket!

I didn't really NEED a lot of groceries this week & there weren't any amazing sales, so I just headed out for the freebies.

At Fry's, I grabbed:
  • .50 Libby's canned veggies (free after this .50/2 IPQ)
  • 1.00 Bumble Bee Tuna pouches (free after MQ from 9/12 SS)
  • 1.00 Starkist Tuna pouches (free after this .50/1 IPQ).

I stopped into Safeway really quick to grab the free Nesquik drinks, but they were all out. Well, there was one left on the shelf, but it was half drunk... eww. I grabbed a raincheck for those, which is awesome because it just gives me more time to hunt down more .35/1 Nesquik tearpad MQs from Circle K. While I was there, I also found the Safeway Summer Savings coupon boklets- finally! These have been eluding me for a while now. I am most excited about the $2 off any Hefty garbage bags MQ in there. Bashas' has them for 3.99 through today, so 1.99 after coupon, but I'm not sure if I'll make it out again today.

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking my run might just be for the freebies too... we'll see. Sales have been a little S-L-O-W lately. Hopefully things pick up next week.
    ~Janae

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you already know about the buy 4 scrubbing bubbles, and the trash bags puts you at the 15.00 limit. minus your 3 ($2) coupons, pay 9.00 and get 5 plus 4 back...and if you can double, then even better....so they would be free...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails