Thursday, September 17, 2009

$2.41 at Target & a great mail day!

I took a quick trip to Target today. I was really searching for $1.52 pop-tarts for some overage, but mine were priced at $2.49 for an 8 count box. No thank you.

5.99 Purina One dry cat food (3) .99 each
.99 Crystal Lite - On The Go (6) .01 overage each
.50 2 pack Rayovac batteries - Needed these for my work keyboard, they were marked $1, what a nice surprise!
.40 string cheese (10) FREE all 10 Target Qs were entered as a group so, no .20 overage each. That's fine, didn't have to deal with beeping and all the drama that causes.
28.41 subtotal
-$3/1 Purina One MQ (3)
-2/1 Target Purina One IPQ (3)
-1/2 Market Pantry cheese products (5)
-2/2 Crystal Lite MQ (3) I think he scanned one twice, 4 were taken off.
1.41 subtotal + 1.00 tax = $2.41 paid with Target gcard

I also used my $1 off any Target Cafe item CRT to get the $1 popcorn/drink combo free. The cashier had to force it through because it was only taking off .46 cents. Not sure why, but wanted to let you all know in case you try it.
And I was delighted to find this in my mailbox today...
A free 30 minute massage from a referral for my doctor's office and my coupons for ten free Nestle cases of water! I was beginning to wonder about this bottled water deal I did a few months ago, so I was happy to see these coupons show up. And a free massage? That was totally unexpected! I didn't even know my doctor's office had a referral system. I don't know who I referred, but boy am I glad I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails