Friday, December 18, 2009

One more Safeway run...

I am typing this from California where we will be spending Christmas. I made one last Safeway run on the way out of town yesterday.

3.99 Nestle water (2) $2 profit
1.99 Chinet cups (4) .04 overage
.99 Nabisco crackers wyb 5 (5) .05 overage
1.69 Safeway brown sugar FREE item of the day
22.58 subtotal
-Free Item in-ad Q
-Free Nestle MQ (2)
-1/1 Chinet MQ (2)
-Free Chinet MQ (2) auto'd at $3 each
-1/1 Nabisco MQ (5)
-.04 total + .64 tax = .60 OOP
Received $2 OYNO from Nestle

I'm trying to use up all of my free Nestle water MQs at Safeway before the end of the year because they have a $2 OYNO when you buy 2 packs. I may as well make a profit while I'm getting free water. Plus, it helps me get to my $20 subtotal quickly for the free items of the day.

If I find any good coupon deals while I am here, I will post about them. If not, have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails