Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Quick Wags Trip from Last Week

I just realized I never posted this from last week! I hesitated even posting it because you won't be able to do last week's deals, but decided to post it anyway. I had one more $2/1 Welch's IPQ and I found some clearance Halloween Lofthouse cookies. Those cookies are so yummy.
2.50 Welch's Sparkling Juice - 2/1 IPQ = .50
1.00 clearanced Lofthouse cookies (2)
1.00 Ricola -.50/1 Wags Qs (2), received $1RR = $1 profit
I used a $3RR to pay that was expiring the same day.
On a side note, I won something! I entered Desert Deals Diva's giveaway for a $50 Safeway giftcard and won! I cannot wait to see how far I can stretch it with coupons and sales. She is doing another giveaway with another $50 giftcard on her blog - hurry and enter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails