Thursday, August 18, 2011

Last Doublers Trip to Albie's!

Sorry for the fuzzy picture - camera phone picture!

Well, the doublers expired on Tuesday, so I made one last run with them. I hope this doublers thing is a monthly occurence. This is the most fun I've had grocery shopping since I moved to California almost a year ago.

AZ readers, you won't be able to replicate these deals because So Cal Albie's is different that your Albie's. But I am posting so you can see I am still alive and couponing!

2.00 Frosted Mini Wheats (2) - clearanced with 2012 expiration
-1.00/1 MQ from Vocal Point mailer (2) + 2 doublers
FREE!
Wish I had more of these coupons! There were at least 20 clearanced boxes left!

1.00 Starkist Ready to Eat Tuna Pouch (2)
-.50/1 IPQ (2) + 2 doublers
FREE
.49 Pillsbury Brownie Mix (10) Raincheck from WYB 10 deal a couple of months ago
-.40/1 MQ 6/12 RP (10) + 10 doublers
.31 overage on each or 3.10 overage all together!

1.50 Lawry's Seasoning Packets (4)
-.50/2 purple peelie MQ (2)  found at Bashas in May + 2 doublers
1.00 each
Not a good deal! I don't know what I was thinking, but I miscalculated thinking they'd be .50 each.

FINAL TOTAL = .90 out of pocket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails