Saturday, August 27, 2011

Kmart & CVS Trips!


I had one more round of fun at Kmart before the double coupon event ended today...

1.50 Chinet plates
-1.00/1 IPQ
.50 each

1.99 Schick Hydro Shave Gel
-.75/1 MQ 8/7 SS
.49

I haven't been to CVS in a really long time due to lackluster deals, but this Skittles/Starburst deal lured me in! While I was there, I found the 3.62 clearanced Conair blow dryers I've seen all over the coupon blogs this week - yay!

3.00 Skittles or Starburst
-BOGO CVS coupon from red machine (scans at 4.29!)
-1.00/1 IPQ (2)
.29 overage on 2 bags!

8.62 clearanced Conair Hair Dryer
Earned $5 EB
3.62 final cost- hooray!

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking about looking for the hairdryers too! I haven't made it over there yet though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH it looks like my comment went though! I am so excited I have tried a few times lately and your blogged hated me! It kept erroring when I commented :-) I hope it likes me again!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails