Saturday, October 16, 2010

Out of the Blogging Office...

If there are any of you left still checking on my neglected blog, I'm sure you are wondering if I fell off the face of the earth. :) Nope, we're just super busy looking for employment.

For the near future, I won't be able to post any of my features - Mail Call Monday, My Favorite Deals on Wednesdays, or the AZ Blog Hop on Thursdays. I have to focus my time on finding employment, and unfortunately, that means blogging will have to take a back seat for a bit.

I will keep you all updated, but I thought I should check in and let you all know I miss you and I am missing out on all these great deals you are all snagging! Keep on couponing for me! I will be back into heavy couponing as soon as life settles down and we get some positive cash flow into this household!

Thank you all for your sweet emails and comments - I am truly blessed by these blogging friendships I've acquired over the past couple of years.

2 comments:

  1. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. I hope all goes well in the job hunting. You are greatly missed here. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly will be missed. Hope you come back soon!

    Not sure about everyone else, but for the amount of money you have saved me over the last few months, I would be willing to pay a monthly subscription fee to your blog. I know that idea would be opening up a new can of worms, but perhaps it might be worthwhile to look into.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails