Friday, June 12, 2009

This is why I love Catalinas!

Total cost 3.88! First, I hit up CVS. I found Bounty single rolls for .55 each. I had some .25/1 and 1/1 Qs, which made these either ridiculously cheap or free. Then, I got 2 Dawn soaps for the $1 eb deal making both free. Finally, I found the CVS clearance section and scored on some SUPER CHEAP baby motrin. This stuff is usually $8-9 a bottle, but both were marked down to .89 each! They don't expire until next year, so I grabbed both of them. We will definitely use them for teething. So, at CVS I spent $2.94. Then, I headed over to Bashas to use up some Catalinas for essentials that I never have coupons for. To me, this is the purpose of Catalinas. I got 4 gallons of milk and 2 dozen eggs for .94 after Catalinas. (And yes, we will definitely drink all of this milk - probably in a week. We are big milk drinkers in this house.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails