Tuesday, March 31, 2009

3/25 Trip to Walgreens - Profit of $5.66

Had to do the Glucerna cereal deal one more time! Here's the breakdown...

4.99 Glucerna Cereal
2 for $7 Pledge Multi Surface Cleaner -on sale
.58 Tax
$27.54 SUBTOTAL
-20.00 $10 off 2 boxes Glucerna printable internet coupon (2 coupons)
-4.00 $2 off Pledge Multi Surface Cleaner (2 coupons)
Paid $3.54 out of pocket
Received $7 Register Rewards off my next purchase for purchasing 4 Glucerna products
Will receive $2.20 in Easy Saver Rebates for Pledge products
FINAL TOTAL - Profit of $5.66!
And, the best part of my day was when I got the mail and found this...

I don't know why this picture is not turned counter clockwise - I imported it twice and it kept doing this, so fine. Anyway, this is my reloadable gift card for all of my Easy Saver Rebates. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails