Saturday, September 24, 2011

Clearance fun at Target!

This clearance sale could not have come at a better time for me! We are finishing up last minute things to move into our new house and I needed all of this! Curtains, rugs, curtain rods, a bedding set for my daughter.... I paid a fraction of what I was dreading paying for all this stuff.

Here's the first batch of treasures - curtains and Cascade on the left, twin sheets & quilt set on the right, with some curtain hardware on the bottom...

The quilt set is hard to see, so here is a picture of it from Target.com. It's adorable in person! It has owls and squirrels and is just girly enough for my daughter.

And here's the last of it - 2 area rugs and 2 curtain rods.

.97 Cascade Trial Packs (6)
-1.00/1 MQ 8/28 PG
.03 overage each

Here's all the 75% off stuff:
4.98 Plum Eclipse Black Out Curtain Panels (2)
2.98 Curtain Holdbacks (2)
8.98 White Twin Sheet Set
7.48 Grey, White Curtain Panels (3)
4.74 Green Tie Back Shade
4.24 Green Curtain Panels
6.32 Curtain Rod
7.88 Curtain Rod
16.24 Circo Love N Nature Quilt/Sham Set

And the 2 area rugs were 30% off at 24.98 each.

I had a 5 off 50 Target Bed & Bath catalina coupon that I used.

Total was 131.57 + 11.23 tax = 142.80
Paid with $45 in Target gift cards and the rest cash.

This seems like a lot OOP, but I have window treatments for all of our windows, a complete bedding set for our daughter,nice fluffy rugs, and it's all super cute Target stuff - for less than a hundred dollars out of pocket. If you need any bed or bath stuff, check out your Target to see what treasures are hiding there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails